Friday, November 6, 2009

here we go:)

hell-ooo earth link:)
im starting my blog since today 07-nov-2009 on 13:13pm . hee . it iss a good morning :) well , im not too pro on here.so , im just tryin sumthing new:) quiet fun:) today im lil bit of upset .cuz i didnt message my lover for one hole day.[he go cawangan for meeting?] LOL .watsoevar la dat .isshh . till evening gen dat .wth.. nemind laa. itsokey.i understand of his buzyness that. but i miss him alot:(oh well , alot .
when i woke up,i see my fon and thres noo message in.nemind.then today my first text t him is morning dear.well , we ususally do that every morning ,unless one of we both dun hve crdit . jarang punya kes. LOL . hmm. then after a while , thres noo reply from him . then i call him . i tot he still sleping .then he said he at cawangan then after he message me back .trus , i wait , noo message .then baru he told me yg he dun hav crdit . aduii .punya laa:( soo, this one hole day , i online ja .then do some homework :) LOL .terover rajin baa me:) *kidding* :D